長白山人參1安士 (Changbai Mountain Ginsang 1 oz)， 小乾鮑魚兩安士 (Small dried
abalone 2 oz)， 鷓鴣一隻 (Partridge 1)， 龍眼肉乾一安士 (Dried Longan 1 oz)， 薑三
片 (Ginger 3 slices)。
泡一晚， 再用薑片加水煮十分鐘後， 關火浸泡兩小時備用。
Clean the Changbai Mountain ginseng, soak it in water for two hours and set aside. After
the dried abalone is cleaned, soak it in clear water for one night, and then cook with
ginger slices and water for ten minutes, turn off the fire and soak it for two hours.
2. 鷓鴣一隻清洗乾淨後， 切開兩邊， 用薑汁酒飛水， 再清洗乾淨。
Clean the Partridge and cut it up. Boil with ginger wine, and clean it. Clean the Dried
3. 準備一個燉盅 。燒滾熱水四杯， 把所有材料放入燉盅內，加入開水，蓋上盅蓋
.，放入蒸鍋，中大火燉三小時後便可食用， 加鹽調味， 燉完的材料也可撈
Prepare a stew pot. Boil four cups of hot water, put all the ingredients in a stew pot, add
boiling water, cover the lid. Put it in a steamer, and simmer for 3 hours at medium high
heat. Season with salt. You can also dip it with soy sauce.
• 梁師傅小貼士 *
• 吉林長白山人參， 吉林省特產，中國國家地理標誌產品
• Jilin Changbai Mountain Ginseng, a special product of Jilin Province, China’s National Geographical Indication Product
• Panax ginseng is a plant of the genus Ginseng, which is commonly referred to as its dried roots. Jilin Changbai Mountain Ginseng
With its beautiful shape and hard quality, there are cracks in the cross section of the skin, and the formation layer is obvious. The gas is slightly fragrant, the taste is bitter and sweet.
Known as the treasure of ginseng.
• Jilin Changbai Mountain ginseng is known for its “tonicating the five internal organs, reassuring the spirit, calming the soul, removing evil spirits, stopping surprise, and keeping eyes open.”
Chi, Jiufu light weight and longevity “, known as the king of herbs, rare treasure, folk called ginseng
It is the first of the three treasures on Changbai Mountain.
• The carcass is thick and thin, with unique flavor and rich nutrition. It is rich in protein and fat.
18 kinds of amino acids and higher trace elements such as zinc and strontium have the effects of strengthening the kidneys and strengthening the body.
Sweet and salty, slightly warm. Functional brain, water, spleen, lungs, phlegm, sweating, nourishing
• Scallion is a food therapy that treats spleen deficiency and long cough and sputum.
• 一般人均可食用，特別適合虛火盛、虛不受補人士； 但感冒發熱、脾虛濕盛者不宜。
• It can be eaten by ordinary people, especially suitable for people with deficiency of fire and deficiency, but those with cold and fever and spleen deficiency and dampness are not suitable.
本食譜及照片由 [ 梁廚美食] 烹飪節目梁師傅提供
Recipe and Photo developed by Master Chef James Leung
• 材料贊助商 *
Sponsor of Changbai Mountain Ginsang and dried abalone:
天天集團(Tian Tian Trading Co.)
1222 Stockton St., S.F. CA94133